How to Use the Best Hair Curling Machine in 2019
Curling the hair is not just about having the best hair wands. Curly hair will not last long if the effort is not enough in preparing the hair to be curled. Going to a salon and having the hairdresser do one’s hair is not always the answer for the curls to last long. Not only because it cost much but also a person must not always rely on the work of others for them to look presentable. They should be independent and know what style is appropriate and suitable for them.
The process in curling the hair may take a lot of time and effort but once a great quality hair curler is used, the time may be lessened. There are some rules to follow for the hair to remain healthy while it is being exposed to heat.
How to curl the hair?
Having the hair exposed to heat can cause breakage or damage to its strand and the roots as well. However, there are some steps that will protect the hair from the heat while it is being curled.
These are the steps that should be followed to have a long-lasting curl and protected and healthy hair:
- Wash the hair. It is important to keep the hair clean before exposing it to heat.
- Dry your hair with a towel. Hair curler requires dry hair in order to work.
- Preheat the curling iron. Adjust the temperature to not more than 180° Celsius to avoid burning the hair.
- Split the hair into equal sections. It is important to divide the hair into sections for the curls to look natural.
- Apply Hair Spray. Hold the curls together and apply hair spray to help curls stay for a long time.